COCKTAILS VS. BOOSTERS
Traditional IV Therapy or Booster shots? Many individuals often are not well informed enough to make the decision that will best suit them. For this reason, IVitalize presents the benefits, similarities, and differences between both therapy types in order to empower each potential consumer to make the best choice for their bodies’ needs.
TRADITIONAL IV THERAPY COCKTAILS
- Intravenous injection – enters the body through the vein, directly into the bloodstream.
- Recurring therapy option (recommended).
- 30 minute therapy procedure (based on size of IV cocktail).
- 100% cellular absorption as a result of entering directly into the blood.
- Benefits and effects begin to be noticed immediately.
- Focus on general well-being, health, and productivity.
- Mixed solutions of various vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and nutrients.
- Nutrition to last you over an extended period of time.
BOOSTER SHOT (B12, GLUTATHIONE)
- B12 is an intramuscular injection and Glutathione is an intravenous injection.
- 30 second quick therapy procedure.
- Lasting effects could vary, depending on personal metabolism and levels of activity.
- Could lead to instantaneous results and change.
- Specific focus on re-energizing and/or detoxification.